Currently Loy Clark Pipeline is licensed, bonded and insured to work in 5 western states. LCP has the bonding capacity to take on projects larger than $10,000,000 but at the same time we are willing and capable of taking on projects for home owners. Please view our “Services” page to get a better idea of what types of work that Loy Clark Pipeline performs. Loy Clark Pipeline is licensed to perform underground utility construction projects in the following states:
- State of Oregon, Construction Contractors Board # 52281
- State of Washington, Construction Contractor No. LOYCLP044MA, UBI 409-017-610
- State of California, Contractors State License Board #493368, A Classification
- State of Idaho, Occupational License No. RCE-20901, Public Works License No. PWC-C-17416-AAA-4
- State of Montana, Contractor Registration No. 161322
Our home office is headquartered in Tualatin, Oregon and we have a satellite office in Spokane Valley, Washington.